We are looking for part-time Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Responsibility examples include:
- Greet and direct customers and provide excellent customer service
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and design services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Creatively contribute to product displays and store layout
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Personable and friendly
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- High school degree
BS in Marketing or Design or related field is a plus!
Here’s how to apply:
1. CREATE A 60-SECOND VIDEO
We want to know why Growing Days should hire YOU! Please use this video as an opportunity to show us who you are! What makes you unique? What makes you stand out from other applicants? We can’t wait to hear your story. (There are no rules or boundaries with this video! This doesn’t need to be anything high-tech. iPhone videos are perfect.)
2. PROVIDE A RESUME
Please provide us with your current resume highlighting your education, work & volunteer experience!
3. UPLOAD TO DROPBOX!
When you’re finished, please upload all application materials into a single dropbox folder.
- Title the folder following this format: “YOUR NAME_GROWING DAYS APPLICATION”
- Share the folder with email@example.com and make sure the box is checked