The Growing Days Management Team is currently hiring for an Operations and Marketing Coordinator to serve in a part-time support position. Growing Days is a Kansas City-based small business owned by Tamara Day, best known as host of HGTV’s Bargain Mansions. Growing Days handles the day-to-day operations of show and private client interior design projects, a 2500-square-foot retail store, online store, social media, website and other brand management.
The Operations and Marketing Coordinator will play a vital role supporting the Director of Operations and Brand Manager. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor social channels, including comments, messages and overall engagement – flagging for responses needed, and routing to appropriate person in a timely manner
- Ability to grow into greater social management responsibilities
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite is a huge plus!
- Organize and maintain marketing content in various digital storage locations
- Create and manage contact list
- Assist with grassroots marketing efforts, including identifying community partners and establishing relationships
- Manage office phone and email inbox, route requests to appropriate person in a timely manner, communicate with customers or reps as needed and ensure follow through
- Manage prospective design client inquiries
- Manage artist collaboration process
- Event planning and execution – to include possible time outside of normal business hours
- Assist with Growing Days Home retail store as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Who is the ideal candidate? You’re punctual, organized, have a natural sense of initiative and are extremely detail oriented. You have a general business sense and are an over-communicator. You can anticipate needs and next steps. This role will interact with many people including customers, clients, artists, vendor reps, fans and other business professionals.
Our office is located in Prairie Village, KS.
Please send your resume and references to email@example.com.