Hello all! Mother’s Day is right around the corner! I handpicked a few items that I thought would make the perfect gift for your mama! 🙂
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer– I have heard AMAZING things about this hair dryer! The air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. You can dry without the risk of extreme heat damage! I know it’s pricey, but it’s totally worth the investment!
- Mer-Sea & Co. Hand Lotion– Mer-Sea & Co. is one of my favorite companies! They have the best smelling hand lotions and soaps! I’m sure these scents will not disappoint! 🙂
- Kitchen Aid– I have one of these at home and it is the best thing to cook with! There are also so many attachments that make it easy to use to make homemade pasta and all kinds of yummy things!
- Cups– I love these little cups! How darling are they?!
- Gold Necklace– This necklace is so beautiful! I love how dainty it is! It’s the perfect necklace to wear everyday! Also, the price is unbeatable! 🙂
- Perfume– This perfume smells AMAZING! You might as well get it for your Mom and yourself!! 🙂
- Water Pitcher– How cute is this water pitcher?! This would be perfect for any kind of party!
- Wooden Tray– I love this wooden tray…so much so that I have it in my own house! It’s perfect for holding drinks or magazines on your coffee table!
- Where The Crawdads Sing– I have heard SO many amazing things about this book! I am going to have to steal this from my Mom after she’s done reading it! 🙂
- Silk Pillow Case– There are so many benefits to using a silk pillow case! Just to name a few… it helps with bed head and prevents wrinkles! I’m sold!! 🙂
- Engraved Cutting Board– I saw this cutting board online and fell in love with it! I love the idea of engraving a sentimental recipe onto a cutting board! I would engrave my Mom and Grandmas strawberry pie recipe! 🙂
- Dish Towel– I thought this dish towel was so cute and describes moms perfectly! 🙂
Happy Mother’s Day, Everyone!
What are you planning on doing for your Mom this year?!